“Promoting informed decision making in the education system through the provision of high quality information and advice.”
In achieving our mission we will use the following tools:
• wide knowledge base of education related information
• highly developed data collection and analytical skills
• relationships with education providers and other agencies
• modern technology.
Our approach will be to focus on operational and policy issues of strategic importance. We will anticipate and respond to information needs, providing information, analysis, and expert advice
That means delivering to parents and students not just what they wanted but also what they didn’t know they wanted or needed or couldn’t have believed was possible. That means proactively using information and analysis to influence education outcomes, and demonstrably achieving a benchmark of excellence in all our activities.
Edumeetup aims to be a centre of excellence within Middle East and within the Education sector as a whole. That means expertise:
• Offer information that parents and students want
• intellect, skills and knowledge that customers are looking to use.
We will position Edumeetup as the data and information and knowledge ‘one-stop-shop’ for the education sector within Middle East. Our core capability is in quantitative data and analysis (as a ‘data co-ordination Website’) .