Giants vs. Eagles Week 7 Highlights | NFL 2020
Watch NFL 2020 Week 7 Live Stream
- Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints Watch Now!!!
- Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets Watch Now!!!
- Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals Watch Now!!!
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Football Team Watch Now!!!
- Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons Watch Now!!!
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tennessee Titans Watch Now!!!
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Las Vegas Raiders Watch Now!!!
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos Watch Now!!!
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers Watch Now!!!
- San Francisco vs. New England Patriots Watch Now!!!
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals Watch Now!!!
- Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams Watch Now!!!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended
Watch Online NFL 2020 WEEK 7
Week 7 is a big one in the NFL, with two of the league’s three undefeated teams squaring off in Nashville when the Steelers face the Titans, and the other set for a big NFC West showdown on Sunday Night Football where the Seahawks will hit the road to battle the Cardinals. We’ll also get to see Jimmy Garoppolo face his former team when the 49ers play the Patriots in Foxborough, the first-ever matchup between Aaron Rodgers and Deshaun Watson, and plenty more.
We’re here to track all the betting and fantasy angles you need to know in the run up to kickoff of the Sunday slate, including line movements, injury updates, inactive lists, depth chart news, the buzz on the betting market, key information from our partners at William Hill Sportsbook and plenty more.
Here’s a look at the odds for each Week 7 game as of 12:55 p.m. ET on Sunday:
Bills (-9.5) at Jets, O/U 46.5
Lions at Falcons (-1), O/U 54.5
Steelers at Titans (-1), O/U 51
Browns (-4) at Bengals, O/U 50
Cowboys at Washington (-1), O/U 44.5
Packers (-3) at Texans, O/U 55.5
Panthers at Saints (-7), O/U 49.5
Buccaneers (-4) at Raiders, O/U 51.5
49ers at Patriots (-3), O/U 44.5
Chiefs (-7) at Broncos, O/U 44.5
Jaguars at Chargers (-7.5), O/U 49
Seahawks (-3.5) at Cardinals, O/U 54.5
Bears at Rams (-6), O/U 44.5